• Slideshow Widget

    Lisa & Mike | Engaged


    What's more romantic than standing in the middle of a Nebraska country road while kissing your future bride from a power pole?  That's exactly my thought when these two asked me to photograph shot of them doing just that.  I honestly had no idea how I was going to make the shot work but somehow we did and it turned out to be one of my favorite photographs of last year.
    Just when I thought they couldn't get any sweeter, the bride pulls out a post card she mailed to her groom after their first date.


    "We went out to dinner and then went for a walk at Yanney Park . To be cute, I mailed him the postcard later that week telling him how good of a time I had on our date. Corny...I know :)" - The Bride














































    Photos by Meghan Small of Mae.Small Photography | Nebraska Wedding Photographer